Friday, May 5, 2023

And So it Begins

 Howdy folks, I'm Pastel. This is my blog where I can talk about TTRPG's. I've been a GM of many years and I've been a player for many more. My taste in ttrpg's tends towards the OSR, or perhaps the NSR. If you don't know what those mean, others can explain it far better than I, and it shouldn't be hard to find.

I've floated the idea of making a blog since I found the OSR. Frankly I always assumed the blogosphere was full. What's the point? Then again, does it matter? What's to stop me from creating, and it's a good place to hold my creations forever. Perhaps someone will find use in it, even if it's just me.

Don't expect any amount of order or consistency. I'll post when I have something to say. Hopefully at least once a week. I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment